Tag Archives: eating ones own fist

#62: Everyone’s Got a Story

Of the “everyone” mentioned, 75% are some kind of stupid or crazy. The remaining 25% is just a hateful fuck.

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment